Hey loves, July came quickly and gradually 2019 will be coming to a stand still. Thank you all so much for reading and sharing thoughts on my posts.
WELCOME TO POETESS AKOSUA’s BLOG💃🏾💃🏾
I encountered a rather talkative driver in a “Troski” who kept asking questions about myself.So I’ve decided to share some of the most random things about me…
2. I know I don’t look my age but 24 sure looks good on me if you ask. Constantly, I would have to convince people of this. Same way, we can’t stop the wind from blowing, we can’t also stop people from insinuating.
3. I am a Ghanaian. Born on a Sunday. September will always remain my favorite month 😂
4.I would rather wear my natural hair or have my hair in braids.Weave ons are great but not really my thing. I sometimes do try them.
5. I love walking to not so far places. You would always find me taking “Troski”, but when I am very late for work or a function, I fall on Uber and Taxi.
6. You would mostly find me in a knee length skirt or Dress. Trousers and shorts would be for outing.
7. I have been using shea butter for my skin for years and God knows when I am going to stop 🙄😂
8. I love to smile, say funny things and sometimes keep a straight face. 🤷
9. I love movies (adventurous ones), Reading and writing will always be an addiction.
10. I love working and I feel itchy when I don’t get to achieve anything in a Day. I don’t really know if it’s a curse 😂
11. I take a lot of photos,not always of myself though.Sometimes it’s of nature,people,moments etc.
12.I love mangoes. Big Mangoes to be precise…just can’t do without it.
13. I love to travel; new environments excite me,but I sometimes get bored when I don’t see myself with the right people. Trust me, when I feel comfortable and get acclimatize with the environment and people, you will find me fooling around and going all out of my shell.
14. I love candies and sweets or chocolate 🙈🙊
15. I have changed a lot in terms of looks and physic and I think it’s a good start. (Thank God!) Normally, I would jog in the morning and make sure I sweat before taking shower.
16. The most simple things can make my day.
17. I prefer Lipton tea with no milk and little sugar plus bread. This is my favorite breakfast.
18. Where my United Fans at? 😂😂 even though I don’t know much about football and most players, I love the game! You will always find me screaming and yelling and clapping with this.
19.My two favourite colours are blue and Cream.
20.African print is my thing! Not really of a Corporate person.
21.For the past years I have constantly wore bracelet(beads) and would always love it, if it’s from a family member or friend. Reminds me of good times.
22.I love Banku or Kenkey with Okro stew or Pepper with grilled Tilapia. Can’t do without it. (it’s a meal made with fermented corn and cassava dough).I can eat it everyday.
23. I love my family so much and mostly make few friends. I’m not so much of someone who keep friends for a long time.
24. You will probably see me in the company of guys. I roll with them more and easily (not my fault… I get to learn, be myself, laugh a lot and tap ideas)
25. My love for heels though.
26. I love to sleep on two pillows and you dare not take one from me😎
27. Stickers on walls… Geezzzz… Just don’t take them off! I love them. I’ve got plenty of them in my room.
28. You will find me yawning in the afternoon and most active working or doing frivolous stuffs in the evening or morning.
29. I love carrying Kids and I’m touchy. (forgive me) learning to stop the latter. It’s annoying I know…
30. I’m quiet; but I talk a lot when we both make the conversation interesting and not one sided. In the midst of people, I prefer to keep my opinions to myself, especially when I know it won’t be appreciated or I might be communicating with the wrong audience.
31. Candles! I love to see them burn throughout the night. Find it refreshing.
32.My favourite Bible verse is
“Pray day and night, continually. Take no rest, all you who pray to the Lord. Give the Lord no rest until he completes his work.AMEN”
33. I love worship and praise songs in local Ghanaian languages. Min. Joe Mettle is currently my favorite. I’m just feeling that dude and his voice.
34. I love serene and picturesque views and my favorite place remains the beach side. My favorite hangout place!
35. I use Brown lipstick and sometimes Red(depending on the occasion). Make-up is not really my thing but I try to look good on occasions and to work.
36. I love talking to myself most of the time. Sometimes I speak words of encouragement to myself when I’m down.
37. I love Cats.
38. My favorite perfume is “Far away”
39. Accessories aren’t really my thing
40. Currently, my favorite quote is “You have come a long way, don’t let little things derail you from your goals. Regardless, pursue and fight till you win!”
Welcome to July my loves!
Thank you for being a part of my blogging journey.
God bless you.
Please tell me something interesting about yourself in the comment section below. Let’s get interactive!